Posted By: Lori S
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Good Morning Jacksonville anchor Patricia Crosby recently reported about a learning delay, Auditory Processing Disorder, which can be confused with ADHD in children because the symptoms of APD are similar. But, the treatments can be different and the correct treatment requires the correct diagnosis. Visit their website to watch a video report about the similarities and differences between Auditory Processing Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Subscribe to the 4-ADHD.com Blog!
- Pine Bark Helps Boys with ADHD but Not Girls
- Summer Vacation From ADHD Medications?
- New interest in behavioral therapy for kids with ADHD
- Parents Worry ADHD Drug Use Leads to Future Illegal Drug Abuse
- Exercise Helps Kids with ADHD
- New ADHD Diagnosis & Treatment Guidelines
- Exposure to Lead May Contribute to ADHD
- ADHD Drugs May Stunt Children's Growth
- Girls Struggle with ADD and ADHD
- Neurofeedback Used to Treat ADHD