Posted By: Lori S
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
The Washington Post reports that experts say the symptoms of ADD/ADHD and depression can be so similar in girls, especially because the two diagnosis can coexist and because there are no surefire tests for either condition. They say that getting the correct diagnosis is critical so that the child gets the proper treatment. Read more online to find out the differences between ADHD and depression in adolescent girls.
Subscribe to the 4-ADHD.com Blog!
- Is It Auditory Processing Disorder or ADHD?
- Pine Bark Helps Boys with ADHD but Not Girls
- Summer Vacation From ADHD Medications?
- New interest in behavioral therapy for kids with ADHD
- Parents Worry ADHD Drug Use Leads to Future Illegal Drug Abuse
- Exercise Helps Kids with ADHD
- New ADHD Diagnosis & Treatment Guidelines
- Exposure to Lead May Contribute to ADHD
- ADHD Drugs May Stunt Children's Growth
- Girls Struggle with ADD and ADHD